Tailored elegance delivers versatile housing in this coop perfect for the owner of a small flock. This handsome space saver is made of recyclable plastic and is a breeze to clean. Lightweight and portable, the Hula Coop Stage 2 is ideal for your patio or small backyard. In larger spaces, surround it with a temporary pen and give your hens a bit of free range. Easy to access nest area makes egg gathering simple. Interior door opens from the outside with ornamental, weather-vane-style rooster. Made in the USA.
The Hula Coop Stage 2 consists of a Nest Box/rest area with attached sunroom as shown above. Stage 3 includes a Playpen (shown below) to increase run area. Also available: Nest Box Stage 1 (no sunroom or Playpen) as shown at the bottom of this page.
Hula Coop Stage 2
Special Introductory price
only $369 with FREE shipping
The Hula Coop Stage 2 features…
· Made entirely of strong HDPE solid recyclable plastic
· Nesting/rest area gives hens the privacy they want while laying eggs
· Interior nesting area/sunroom door opens from the outside with weather-vane-style rooster handle
· 3 doors – Front and rear exterior doors, nesting/rest area interior door
· Continuous (piano) hinges keep doors aligned
· Stylish hen-shaped handles on exterior doors
· Open floor in sunroom has interior flange to discourage predators from burrowing in
· Solid floor in nesting area helps hens feel secure
· Proper ventilation in nesting/sleeping area to promote respiratory health
· Sunroom walls feature attractive herringbone fretwork
· Cool white to reflect the sun’s burning rays
· Resists mildew, mold and stains
· Easy to clean
· 46”L x 22”W x 17”H
Free Shipping to your driveway in the contiguous USA. Discounts for local pick up. Call for details. 1-800-720-8140 or 417-924-2307. Customers outside the contiguous USA will be contacted with shipping info.
Give your chicks more room with the Hula Coop Stage 3
• Open bottom is braced for stability and has interior flange to discourage burrowing visitors
Allows hens additional access to grass and bugs
• Roost gives hens a step up to the nesting area
• Attractive herringbone fretwork matches coop design
• 46"L x 22"W x 32"H
The Hula Coop Stage 1, shown at right, is a terrific place for your hens to hide while laying eggs or resting. Perfect for a fenced in flock or free range chickens.
• Front and rear doors for egg gathering
• Easily portable
• Ideal as a bird (or small pet) carrier
Hula Coop Gardening – Fresh Vegetables the Easy and “Cheep” Way
Let your chickens work for you doing what they do best – scratch and poop. You end up with fresh eggs daily and compost to die for. Use your Hula Coop atop raised beds for a rotational garden system that is sustained by and partially sustains your chickens. Take a look at the possibilities. Click the image for a printable pdf.